The Finance Office has fiduciary responsibility for self-funded educational opportunities, credit and non-credit. It insures compliance with all University rules and regulations and adherence to the UF handbook on business procedures. The Finance Office also serves as a single point of contact for internal and legislative audits regarding UF Online and DCE-managed programs.
The Finance Office is responsible for oversight and development and monitoring of support budgets within the Associate Provost office to include budgets for the state appropriation and the 159 fund. In addition the Finance Office is responsible for oversight of accounts operated within the 143 auxiliary fund (CE and Professional Development).
The 143 fund operates similarly to Contracts and Grants in that the Finance Office provides oversight to all fund transactions, and serves as a single point of contact for internal and legislative audits regarding continuing education and self-funded programs.
Specific responsibilities & services include:
- Approve all vouchers & credit card charges on the 143 fund
- Monthly reconciliation for all financial transactions
- Collection of bad checks & associated fees
- Cash deficit protection for all 143 fund accounts
- Financial reporting at the programmatic level for clients
- Maintain program development accounts for any residual revenues from programs
- Distribute interest to funds maintained by the Finance Office
Finance Office at a glance:
||2124 NE Waldo Rd., Ste. 1101
Gainesville, FL 32609
||P.O. Box 113172
Finance Office Staff: